Online California Notary Public Refresher Course (3 Hours)
Keep your Notary Public Commission current with an online, self-paced refresher course.
PRICE - $28 (Price includes course only)
Don't Wait - Start Your Course Today! Call 800-617-3513
EXCLUSIVE ALLIED CALIFORNIA NOTARY SUPPLIES
Image not actual size |
- Notary Journal
- Notary Thumbprint Pad
- Notary Receipt Book
|Shipped after you obtain your CA Notary License:
- Notary Self-Inking Stamp
- Notary Embosser
Available individually or in a complete package
Call 800-617-3513 to order your supplies with your Allied California Notary License Course!
Every four years, a California Notary is required to take a 3-hour re-appointment course and retake the notary exam in order to maintain Notary Public status. The California Secretary of State suggests that notaries start the reappointment process 6 months prior to the expiration of the commission.
Why wait? If the commission expires prior to your reappointment application, the 6-hour course must be retaken along with the exam. Keep your notary public status current with Allied’s online, self-paced refresher course.
Notary Public Handbook (2012)
Functions and Duties of a California Notary Public Workbook (2012) by the California Secretary of State's Business Programs Division Notary Public and Special Filings Section
6 Required Modules
Online, Multiple-Choice Final
This course is divided into six modules that consist of reading assignments taken from both the Functions and Duties of a California Notary Public Workbook and the Notary Public Handbook and multiple-choice assessments that will help test your knowledge of the material presented. With this course, you will be able to review all the basics of being a notary public and better prepared to take the California notary public examination for re-commission.
- Identify appointments and qualifications to be a notary public
- Recognize the notary bond
- Specify which acts constitute the practice of law
- Identify what is contained in a notary public seal
- Name the types of identification
- Determined what is included in a notary public journal
- Specify what qualifies as conflict of interest
- Indentify what is certified in a jurat
- Define subscribing witness
- Specify the requirements of the signature by mark
- Identify what a notary public can certify
- Name components of illegal advertising
- Recognize the rules regarding notarizing immigration documents and marriage licenses
- Recall the grounds for denial, revocation or suspension of appointment and commission
- Identify disciplinary guidelines
- Distinguish among the Government Code, Civil Code, Code of Civil Procedure, Elections Code, Commercial Code, Probate Code and Penal Code
PRICE – $28
(Pay in full price) Course Code 9-NOTARY-11
Call 800-617-3513 to enroll and begin your required re-appointment course today!