Please note that any formation that is collected is used for the purpose of providing you with a quality education. Every attempt is made to protect your privacy.
- This data is collected when you provide it to us, such as when you register on one of our sites or enroll in one of our real estate, broker or appraisal license, renewal or upgrade courses.
- All information is used for the purpose in which it is intended.
- No information is made available to any third party without your knowledge or consent.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, the industry standard for secure online commerce transactions, is used to encrypt all of your personal information, so that it cannot be read as the data travels over the Internet.
- You can also protect yourself against unauthorized access to your computer by signing off when you are finished using a shared computer.
- Allied was granted permission to publish all testimonials that appear in any print or electronic media.
- The quotes are voluntarily sent in by real people who have purchased and completed one or more of our distance education courses.
- The testimonials are solely the opinion of the individual.
- The original text is not altered or edited in any way.
Web Site Links
- This web site contains links to other sites on its pages.
- Allied is not responsible for the privacy practices, security measures or content information of web sites other than those related to Allied Schools.
- Users should exercise caution and restraint when posting personal information in a public-forum setting.
- Any information that is disclosed on message boards becomes public information
About Our Advertisers
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here to learn more.
California's Private Postsecondary Education Act 2009 (AB48)
- Per 94875(f) of California’s Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (AB48), Allied Business Schools, Inc. is exempt from AB48. Allied Business Schools, Inc. does not award degrees; total charges for Allied Business Schools, Inc.’s educational programs are less than $2500 and no part of these total charges are paid from State or Federal Student Aid Programs. Allied Business Schools, Inc. does not participate in Title IV Federal Student Aid or Pell Grant programs.